We are taking All states like NSW, ACT, QLD, SA, WA except Victoria unless serious injury for this state. Few points below to understand
1) Insurance gives limit to claimants to claim like within 6 months in New South Wales, Queensland and 9 months in South Australia state. These claims will be accepted quickly for payments if client client can get medical report same week or as soon as possible.
2) All client's must visit their own doctor after the accident if not then should attend to get medical report.
3) If own doctor fails to provide medical report then claim can be rejected.
4) Claims will be taken outside 6 and 9 months limit and client will be asked to attend medical and if doctor gives the medical report and insurance accepts that report then it's accepted.
5) It will be ideal if client says he/she is still suffering.
6) All client's will be attended by solicitors and acceptance or rejection report or full report will be provided what client tells the solicitor after meeting.
7) Click to view claim sheet.
Reasons for Rejected Claim:
- Missing medical report
- Missing thirdy details
- Not reported to police
- Fabricated by client side
|Minimum 5 seats to start off. Excellent English speaking and listening skilled agents along with TL, and QA representative. Predictive dialer and a|
|Crystal clear VOIP|
|Ample broadband bandwidth for each agent on download and upload.|
|One responsible person has to be available on Skype for Voice Chat during calling hours (NO EXCUSE).|
|Contract can a be cancelled if quality criteria is not met.|